Our Recipe for Success
- The Encore Mission. We passionately embrace The Encore Mission: To create sensational experiences that keep our guests coming back for repeat performances.
- The Encore Vision. We will be universally recognized for bringing uncompromising quality to every table.
- Team Member Rights. We foster pride and dignity among our team members when we protect these rights.
- Guest Rights. We foster loyalty from our guests when we protect these rights.
- Code of Conduct. As ambassadors of The Encore Mission, we hold each other to these high standards.
- Education. We are dedicated to continuously educating ourselves to enhance our guests’ experiences.
- Empowerment. We are empowered to act in the best interests of our guests and Encore Hospitality.
- Resources. We are committed to protecting the human and physical resources of Encore Hospitality.
- Results. We run our business profitably. We build processes and systems that allow our team members to deliver consistent results and achieve our goals.
- Excellence. We pay attention to details and we do things right the first time. When we make mistakes we fix them, we learn from them, and we don’t make the same ones twice.
Team Member Rights
We foster pride and dignity among our team members when we protect these rights:
1. A clean, safe work environment
2. Open, honest, and frequent communication
3. Rewards and recognition for doing their job well
4. Teammates who arrive on time and work hard every day
5. Camaraderie, solidarity, and loyalty among team members
6. Teammates who help each other get their job done and solve problems
7. The proper training and tools to do their job well and develop professionally
8. Managers who are professional, dependable, knowledgeable, fair, and forthright
We foster loyalty from our guests when we protect these rights:
1. A clean, safe, comfortable atmosphere
2. An experience whose value exceeds the guests’ expectations
3. Premium quality food and beverages that “knock-your-socks-off”
4. Accommodating, sincere, courteous, attentive, knowledgeable and accurate service
The Encore Code of Conduct
As ambassadors of The Encore Mission, we hold each other to these high standards:
1. We choose to have a positive attitude
2. We follow the Golden Rule: “Do unto others as you would have done unto you.”
3. We speak and act with courtesy, honesty, integrity, respect, professionalism, & sincerity.
4. We take great pride in our own appearance, and the appearance of our facilities
5. We care about the environment and do our part to protect and preserve it.
6. We strike the right balance between working hard and having fun.
7. We care deeply about the personal well-being of our teammates.
8. We trust that others are acting with the best of intentions.
9. We welcome diversity, and we are open to new ideas.
We are contributing members of the communities in which we live and work.
101 North Main St. Providence, RI
Make a Reservation
Monday-Thursday: 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Friday-Saturday: 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Sunday: 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Thanksgiving: Noon – 7:00pm
GIFT CARDS for every occasion